Four weeks off
- 02-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Four weeks off
I have to attend a four-week training session this summer for Army ROTC. In that time, I won't be able to lift, and my diet, I'm sure, won't bee up to snuff. I'm finally at a good place in terms of size and strength, and don't want to lose ground. Should I be too concerned about missing four weeks?
- 02-06-2011, 08:47 PM
- 6'3" 250 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Are you certain you wont be lifting while at this Army ROTC event? I'd assume that you would, though I don't have any personal experience. At any event, you'll lose some ground, but at only 4 weeks it wont be anything that you can't fully recover from between a week and a month.
- 02-06-2011, 09:29 PM
I'm certain. The four weeks is centered on testing leadership potential, and directly correlates to what job I'll get in the Army (it's not protracted physical training). In my spare moments I might be able to do push-ups etc., but I'm sure I'll be kept busy for the whole stay.
Similar Forum Threads
- By OnTheRoadTo in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 4Last Post: 05-18-2011, 03:24 AM
- By fireblade187 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-12-2010, 01:16 PM
- By akaswolebd in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2008, 09:53 PM
- By akaswolebd in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2008, 02:04 PM
- By Goat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2005, 02:20 AM