Program Questions

fieyaa

Awards
Hey Bobo,

I had two questions. On the Deluxe Weight Loss Program what kind of results do you expect from the typical male (200lbs @ 15%bf) in terms of muscle gain/loss, fat loss (% wise), and such. And a similar question for the Deluxe Muscle Building Program but for muscle gain/fat loss etc? I know this is a very generalized question so a generalized answer will do. thanks!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I can't really answer that without really talking to you and see what your current training/diet/supplement program is. I find most people are at a higher bf% than they think they are so promising someone I can get them from 15% to 10% wouldn't be wise consdiering they are probably 18% to begin with.

But you would be surprised what you can do in 8 weeks :D

fieyaa

Awards
I can't really answer that without really talking to you and see what your current training/diet/supplement program is. I find most people are at a higher bf% than they think they are so promising someone I can get them from 15% to 10% wouldn't be wise consdiering they are probably 18% to begin with.

But you would be surprised what you can do in 8 weeks :D
If one were to follow the 8 week program further would that person continue to see results or would it simply keep them at that end level? I'm currently around 13-15% (guessing on the high-side) and would like to be sub10's year round if posslbe. Do you offer a maintence plan or would staying on the plan just keep that person at that level? Thanks

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I could have you stay at the level, drop more bf%, increase more LBM, etc....THe 8 week program are for specific goals but I could easily adjust that to fit future plans. If you sign on for the month to month after that 8 week program then we can do just about anything because you have found out what works in terms of fat loss and/or muscle gains. I would adjust accordingly after that.

phatbody

Awards
I know I'll be signing up for one of your program's in the very near future. I do have a few questions though. I saw on your site and in this post about going month to month upon completion of the program. Is the monthly cost a case by case basis or do you have set prices? Would the month to month differ depending on the program you've chosen? Lastly, I travel a lot. I know that a few times a year I'll be in the Florida area. You mentioned the city you are in before, but I have forgotten. It would be killer to be able to get a training session with you and talk face to face. I was thinking that maybe you could add some packages for those of us fortunate enough to head to the Meca that is FLANutrition. You know, like house gym's have daily passes. Haha, like buying tickets to see the circus!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
The month to month is set for the two deluxe programs. It is $50/month and you basically get the same exact support you get when you initially sign on. I am consdiering removing the Basic programs because it don't allow enough information for me to train you successfully or to ym stnadards. I could tweak your curretn plan but I really don't know what you eating and how you're training (with the deluse programs I know EXACTLY what you're doing). If you want a personal training session and will be in "my part of town", just let me know and we can do something about that ;)