San Fernando Valley-Cheap decent gym

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Answers

San Fernando Valley-Cheap decent gym

I'm going to post this thread here as well since it's kind of important to me lol....SO yea might be going there to stay for a couple years for school (wife) n such any idea as to the title of the thread? Locals in the know?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Answers

......bump
  3. Registered User
    Answers

La fitness, though the one in northridge is garbage. If you are willing to drive, hit up the Santa clarita or Valencia locations. There used to be a gold's near csun, but that closed and Is now some generic fitness center. The only "hardcore" one I can think of is powerhouse in northridge. Never been, but my friend goes and said it's pretty good. Oh, there is also a few 24 hr fitness', northridge having the newest one. And of course, ballys, but they're all garbage.

Personally, I go to la fitness. $30 a month, no contract. I do drive to Santa claret though for the better locations.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by user1212 View Post
    La fitness, though the one in northridge is garbage. If you are willing to drive, hit up the Santa clarita or Valencia locations. There used to be a gold's near csun, but that closed and Is now some generic fitness center. The only "hardcore" one I can think of is powerhouse in northridge. Never been, but my friend goes and said it's pretty good. Oh, there is also a few 24 hr fitness', northridge having the newest one. And of course, ballys, but they're all garbage.

Personally, I go to la fitness. $30 a month, no contract. I do drive to Santa claret though for the better locations.
    Hmm ok thanks for that. I wonder how far silver lake is from where i'll be staying b/c bodybuilder's gym is there and I have seen good reviews. Worlds gym id hella cheap as well and I only use free weights so I could give a rats ass if they don;t have working machines lol. I'll check out LA though if they are cool with PLing.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Turns out its pretty close, but LA is closer. I'll check it out and the Y.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. San Fernando Valley-Cheap decent gym
    By Blacktail in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 04:04 AM
  2. Decent Stack??
    By Brandon 04 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 11:27 AM
  3. 2008 npc central valley classic results
    By biggkarim in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 07:30 PM
  4. Prepping for the 2007 Lehigh Valley!!
    By Nullifidian in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 03:30 PM