Deadlift target achieved - time for a new target

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Sweeet - tonight I hit my goal of a 300lb deadlift.

I'm using metric weights so 140Kg, 309lb. 2 Reps.

Roll on 400lb:fingersx:

Menoth

Awards
Sweeet - tonight I hit my goal of a 300lb deadlift.

I'm using metric weights so 140Kg, 309lb. 2 Reps.

Roll on 400lb:fingersx:
Good for you, man. I started deadlifting regularly about three or four months ago and hit 365lbs for two a couple nights ago.

I don't think there's an exercise that makes you feel stronger.

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
Good work, try aiming for the 1000 club....combined bench, dead, and squat...thats my goal for the next year or two

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Good job bro... I just blew past an old PR on deads the other night... Got that sucker on video too! LOL DEADS FTW!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
If there was one exercise I wish I did not hafta do....it would be deads....But once I do them it feels pretty effing good :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
good milestone, keep pushing (or pulling in this case)

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
Good job man!!any particular deadlift routine u guys like? im trying to get mines up to0...currently 315x5

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, new here but just wanted to say that is really awesome!! congrats!!!

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I do squats and deads on the same day - one day a week to minimize the stress on my knees.

I think I like deads better than squats (though I love squats). However - it's easier to cheat on squats by not going as deep as you intend to. With deads - I let the weights "clank" on the floor each time I lower them so I know I've done a complete rep when I lock out at the top.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Good job buddy. I just hit the 400 club on DL the other day and I was sooo psyched about it. It's my favorite workout ever since I ever started doing them.

Now to get my pathetic bench up.