The official MOTIV8 team transformation challenge THREAD!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Let's begin!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You bishes going down!! And not in that cool, fun way either!!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
So we all gonna just be posting in here like one big fustercluck? :ugh2:

Are supposed to throw our before pics out now?

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
This thread has NOTHING to do with the actual contest! Aeternitatis recommended a thread just for the contest and I thought "hey that's not a bad idea so why not". So the basic is that if you send your picture the 23rd you'll have 8 weeks from then and if you send them that last due date, the 24th, you have 8 weeks from then. Then they'll be a final date to send CL your after picture.

Everybody's good?!?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Also what's you guys waist size?

I'm at 40! :(

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Also what's you guys waist size?

I'm at 40! :(
I'm at 32. I'm about 5'9" and have a smaller frame like a--cringe--dancer. Prior to hearing about this contest my waist was hovering at about 30 (when I'm in peak condition it's 29) and I had what you might call--cringe--a swimmer's body. :lmao:

So, it only took me 2 weeks of utter sedentarianism and 15,000 kcal/day to destroy all of that. All for the sake of making the transformation more incredible. But now I'm having a bitch of a time getting back into eating healthy and exercising. **** me

But this isn't just about physicality. This is about mastering one's baser instincts. This is about taking control of the mind. This is about transcendence.

I've always felt most alive when depriving myself of certain aspects of life. In other words, if you feel hungry, you don't eat. If you feel tired, you don't sleep. If you feel cold, you step out into the rain. Get what I'm saying? There is a massive rush of freedom that sweeps over you when you're no longer concerned about making yourself comfortable. This is how hermits and ascetics and holy men have done it for centuries. Obviously, our goals here are slightly different from theirs, but not by much. The essence remains the same.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
ftr: I'm gonna go ahead and just start using this as the training log. Everyone cool if The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers do daily updates in here?

Or should we start our own dedicated thread and just leave this one for general contest stuff?

thoughts?

edit: nvm, gonna start a dedicated thread and will post the link.

edit 2: okay, here it be: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/168156-motiv8-ii-big.html

Any input, advice, motivation, and trolling is much appreciated. :D

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
it would be cool if everybody posted in here.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
it would be cool if everybody posted in here.
Tru dat... I guess not everyone is as dedicated as you and me

wat? :squintfinger:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Tru dat... I guess not everyone is as dedicated as you and me

wat? :squintfinger:
hahaha unless there up to something bad :thinking: :lol: man I've already lost some muscles but I need to keep up with my protein intake a little more. But people in the gym think I'm getting bigger, which is the exact opposite, because I'm a little more cut...:lmao: