Aerobics and strength training ?
- 01-19-2011, 10:20 AM
- 01-19-2011, 10:28 AM
The best time is anytime you can do it. There is no window in which is more beneficial than another. Also note that heavy amounts of oxidative activity (e.g., cardiorespiratory exercise) will cause a structural and functional shift in your typa IIa myosin heavy chain isoform to take on more oxidative properties. This will result in less force production. If you are not training for a competition then the point is relatively moot.
- 01-19-2011, 11:24 AM
What are you using the aerobic training for? Cardiovascular health, weight loss, body composition maintenance, etc.
Try doing the 15 minutes on the elyptical pre-resistance training as part of a warm up, and then rowing erg post weight training.
01-19-2011, 03:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By qwerty33 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 22Last Post: 02-22-2010, 12:53 PM
- By Dadof2 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 16Last Post: 06-27-2009, 07:38 PM
- By lDaChOsEnOnEl in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2007, 08:10 AM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 04-07-2005, 01:19 PM
- By Iron Warrior in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2004, 05:43 PM