WS4SB type workout routine help

austinfrench5

Awards
Hey guys. Ive checked out the westside for skinny basterds routine and like a lot of it but i think i am going to modify it a little bit. I want to have my workout go:

Mon:Heavy weight/ low reps Thurs: Light weight/ high reps
chest x3
back x3
traps x3
bis x3
tris x3
shoulders x3

*when i say x3 i mean 3 different workouts for that body part with 3 sets each. So i would do a total of 9 lifts for chest

Tues: Heavy weight/ low reps Fri: Light weight/ high reps
Squats x3
calf raises x3
lunges x3
leg press x3

I am wondering whether doing my upper body routine if three lifts are necesary for all those body parts. I am thinking maybe i only need to do 2 lifts for traps per workout and maybe the same for tris.

Please let me know your guys opinion on this workout. I am definitely open to constructive criticism when it comes to adjusting this workout. thanks guys!!

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
WS4SB is a proven program that has worked for many people over time. Your program doesn't really look like that at all. It just looks like a typical "bodybuilding" routine with a ton of volume and exercises. I think WS4SB would work much better. My advice would be to do the program as written. DeFranco wrote the program the way it is for a reason. Odds are he knows more about training than you (and most of the rest of us for that matter), so follow his program as written.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zpalrangi13 Training Forum 2
Mitch5 Training Forum 14
niZmo Training Forum 29
niZmo Training Forum 13
Swanson52 Training Forum 1