Does this sound right for dc training?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1, chest, shoulders, lats
Exercises- (chest) Benchpress-utter failure, (shoulders) Military press-utter failure (lats)- Lat pull down utter failure
Day 2
quads, forearms, back(thickness)
(quads)- squats- utter failure, (forearms)- arm curls- failure, (back) Barbell rows- failure
day 3 day off
day 4
hams, calves, abs
(Hams) Hamstring curls-failure, calves-Calf press faliure, abs- crunches failure
day 5 day off
day 6 repeat routine but implement different exercises for each muscle group

this is what i read it was is this correct?

gidemon

Banned
Awards
well yes and no... utter failure would actually be rest pause..a tech you need to google and understand

DAY1

a basic split would actually look like this,with the order as well

A
chest r-paused
shoulders r-paused
triceps-r-paused

A2
back width -r-paused
back thickness straight sets 2x 4-8

Day 2

B1
biceps 15-20 r-paused
forearms-15-20 straight

B2
calves after warmups 1 set x dc style....read up on it
hams 1-2 sets ..straight sets 10-20 reps
quads....rep ranges vary dramatically here from person 2 person ..2 straight sets with heavy weight....then a 20 rep widow maker(read up on that too..

3 cycles for each day picking your favorite and if your smart most effective mass builders for your body type

its just a basic template there ..example,but i would do some more reading if i were you to get a better understanding

goodluck

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
This is the correct order.
monday=chest, shoulders, triceps, back width, back thickness
wednesday=biceps, forearms, calves, hamstrings, quads
friday-repeat of mondays bodyparts
monday-repeat of wenesdays bodypart

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
This is the correct order.
monday=chest, shoulders, triceps, back width, back thickness
wednesday=biceps, forearms, calves, hamstrings, quads
friday-repeat of mondays bodyparts
monday-repeat of wenesdays bodypart
Right on.

gidemon

Banned
Awards
Im 2 weeks into my first blast and have to say that my workweights and reps have allready gone up faster then i expected.My military behind the neck presses have gone up from my last workout 185 lbs 7reps then 3-1 rest paused 11 reps total ..and tonight with that excersise i jumped up to 12 reps then 5-and 3 reps total 20 reps..long time goal for me has been behind the neck military presses working with a weight of 225lbs..its forty more pounds but im sure ill be able o crank out 6 dirty reps with 225 by the end of my 8 week blast(got to beileve to acheive right.. just saying im digging dc right now.Another cool thing is that i am not running anything righ now,just my plain creatine mono and whey,glut etc basic staples.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Im 2 weeks into my first blast and have to say the my workweights and reps have allready gone up faster then i expected.My military behind the neck presses have gone up from my last workout 185 lbs 7reps then 3-1 rest paused 11 reps total ..and tonight with that excersise i jumped up to 12 reps then 5-and 3 reps total 20 reps..long time goal for me has been behind the neck military presses working with a weight of 225lbs..its forty more pounds but im sure ill be able o crank out 6 dirty reps with 225 by the end of my 8 week blast(got to beileve to acheive right.. just saying im digging dc right now.Another cool thing is that i am not running anything righ now,just my plain creatine mono and whey,glut etc basic staples.
Not bad with basic sups. It's nonstop bro. Look at your log book in a year. Its gonna blow you mind.
Define a good workout...you increase your numbers on every workout. Thats like a year of great workouts. No plateaus. Your gonna be a strong big a$s dude.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Day 1, chest, shoulders, lats
Exercises- (chest) Benchpress-utter failure, (shoulders) Military press-utter failure (lats)- Lat pull down utter failure
Day 2
quads, forearms, back(thickness)
(quads)- squats- utter failure, (forearms)- arm curls- failure, (back) Barbell rows- failure
day 3 day off
day 4
hams, calves, abs
(Hams) Hamstring curls-failure, calves-Calf press faliure, abs- crunches failure
day 5 day off
day 6 repeat routine but implement different exercises for each muscle group

this is what i read it was is this correct?
Day One: Chest, Delts, Tris, Back Width, Back thickness

Day Two: Bis, Forearms, Quads, Hams, Calves, Abs

I trained DC for years, any questions just PM bro...

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
знакомства маил ру stendoy ru/wp-includes/index html]Волжск знакомства знакомства 2
исламские знакомства facka ru/wp-includes/24open-besplatnye-znakomstva html]24open бесплатные знакомства знакомства чита
знакомства на майле facka ru/wp-includes/znakomstva-v-cherepovce html]Знакомства в череповце знакомства для переписки
знакомства мейби blog ufanet ru/wp-includes/znakomstva-samara-samarskaya-oblast html]Знакомства самара самарская область детские знакомства
программа знакомств seutulansuuralue phpbb fi/viewtopic php?f=4&t=110]знакомства в королеве знакомства лавпланет
транс знакомства testdrive bg/forum/viewtopic php?f=6&t=17755]секс знакомства в ижевске лавпланет сайт знакомств
знакомства луганск xn--hagfrs-zxa se/forum/viewtopic php?p=5540#5540]знакомства в красноярском крае знакомства семейные пары
Try English.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day Two: Bis, Forearms, Quads, Hams, Calves, Abs
Do you do quads before hams/calves?

Just curious as traditionally you see it done like this, due to the sheer intensity of the quad widowmaker.
bi, forearms, calves, hams, quads

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
I do calves first just because thats how Dante wrote it. I've only been doing DC for a year and haven't changed anything. Maybe Zoxvoilia has some advice.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I do calves first just because thats how Dante wrote it. I've only been doing DC for a year and haven't changed anything. Maybe Zoxvoilia has some advice.
I have been training dc for 6 years, and personally I don't like doing anything after quads. I can't do **** after my widow maker lol

gidemon

Banned
Awards
ive been slacking with my abs and was wondering..if i added them into my split like this would it hinder the following excercises

1.abs-2 excercises 2 sets each ..example
2.biceps
3.forearms
4.calves
5.hams
6.quads

i fig after widow makers i would be **** on abs, so abs first... anyone done this before?

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Do you do quads before hams/calves?

Just curious as traditionally you see it done like this, due to the sheer intensity of the quad widowmaker.
bi, forearms, calves, hams, quads
I've always done quads, hams, then calves. I just like the idea of my quads and legs in general, being completely fresh going into the working set and widowmaker. I've tried it the traditional way as well, but I felt weaker while training my quads, so I went back to my old way of hitting quads first. Quads used to be a lagging body part for me too, so that's another reason I started with them first, to be able to work them with the most weight possible.