looking to add serious size/bodybuilder routine help - AnabolicMinds.com

looking to add serious size/bodybuilder routine help

1. New Member

looking to add serious size/bodybuilder routine help

im looking to break out this year and add some real,bodybuilder type size,but im having a hard time finding a good routine for it.i know some can workout for hours and hours,im looking for something like that.my diet,supps and rest are all in check just need to step my training up.thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty music View Post
    im looking to break out this year and add some real,bodybuilder type size,but im having a hard time finding a good routine for it.i know some can workout for hours and hours,im looking for something like that.my diet,supps and rest are all in check just need to step my training up.thanks
    The first that comes to mind is Ellington Dardens super slow method as outlined in "Bigger Muscles in 42 Days". Very effective hypertrophy program. Have you done Rippetoe's "Starting Strength"? Don't let the name fool you, it's not all about strength, you'll gain serious size with it. Christian Thibadeau's "I, Bodybuilder" and John Berardi's "Growth Surge Project"-both on T-mag are good. Chad Waterbury's "Anti-Bodybuilding", also on T-mag is quite good. There are many others: HST (Hay****), EDT (Staley), Max-OT (AST Sport Science). I could go on and on but at least you have some food for thought. Good luck...
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

give 5/3/1 the body builder version a whirl. you will put on some decent mass and get stronger
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There are many programmes - some already mentioned, but anything high intensity, high volume will work. Another is the 10x3 by Derek Charlebois - there is a modified version of this at Sample Training Programme for Gaining Muscle. Do not be fooled - this is extremely hard and for experienced lifters only, so if you want results, you might want to try this.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member

thanks everyone,i was looking threw them and the run rosie posted i like.i just started german volume training but i i think i will the other one a try
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thanks everyone,i was looking threw them and the run rosie posted i like.i just started german volume training but i i think i will the other one a try
    No worries

Just make sure you give it the complete 12 weeks, and try not to miss any sessions. You also need to make sure you are eating a sh*tload, at least ~4,000 calories a day! . . . I have a client doing an even more modified version of this programme (individualized for him), and he is seeing great results, so it definitely works!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    give 5/3/1 the body builder version a whirl. you will put on some decent mass and get stronger
    Yup agree on this^^^ Yall all know ima fan of the 5/3/1 awsome program!

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Routine for Size/shape
    By waverebelfore in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 09:46 PM
  2. Mass/Size and Strength Routine
    By True74Seneca in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 10:23 PM
  3. Need Advice: Running Routine for a Bodybuilder (Long)
    By methusaleh in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 08:53 AM
  4. Increased arm size with squat routine?
    By Hellhound in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2005, 07:04 PM
  5. type of routine for size.
    By dedmike in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-14-2004, 06:55 PM