Preacher curls 3x8
Lat pull down 3x8
On stomach leg curls 3x12
Tri push downs 3x8
Rib extensions light weight 1x15

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
There don't look to be any quad exercises. Throw in Squats or Leg Presses. If you are going to be really pushing yourself you may be better off with Leg Presses as I find Squats and Deads in the same workout really stresses my CNS. Alternatively you could do 1 week with heavy Squats and do light high-rep Deads and then the following week light high-rep Squats with heavy Deads.

I would also change the Preacher curls for straight barbell curls as these tend to work better for me.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Set up two-four full body workouts and alternate them. In one, focus on lower posterior kinetic chain (deadlifts, glute/ham work) and upper body horizontal movements (bench press, barbell rows, etc.). In the second, focus on squats and more quad dominant movements for the lower body and the vertical plane of the upper body (over head presses, pull ups, etc.).

After you have set the foundation of movements up, add in your ancillary movements (core, hip-shoulder stabilizer and fixator movements, and isolation work - arms, etc.)

Br

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
So can you please set up something your talking about? How would you do it? I train m/w/sat. Cardio t/th... What is something you would set up for a beginner only been in the gym for 1 year 6 months n am 20 years old.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
28 sets and no quad work? Minimal back work? What are your goals with this?

Drop sets to 1-2 sets per exercise (2 for larger muscle groups,) and open with Squats, Deads, and Bench to get the GH flowing. Would be in and out in about 45 minutes.

Alternatively split up into an upper day and lower day as suggested. Maybe Monday = Squats/Deads + aux work, Wednesday = Chest/Back + aux word, Friday = Repeat Monday and rotate that way or something.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So can you please set up something your talking about? How would you do it? I train m/w/sat. Cardio t/th... What is something you would set up for a beginner only been in the gym for 1 year 6 months n am 20 years old.
Send me a pm

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Drop sets to 1-2 sets per exercise (2 for larger muscle groups,) and open with Squats, Deads, and Bench to get the GH flowing. Would be in and out in about 45 minutes.
^^^^^^^^^^^^ This.