Which is harder?
- 01-05-2011, 06:20 PM
- 01-06-2011, 09:42 AM
From the pins, the muscle is not preloaded as it would be when you lower the weight down to your chest, thus force is produced less rapidly.
- 01-06-2011, 02:37 PM
01-07-2011, 09:16 AM
WHere are you placing the pins? If they are placed at the level of the chest, or slightly off it then yes; however, if they are placed further up, shortening the rep and working the *******, then not likely.
01-07-2011, 05:34 PM
ah ok makes sense they are about 4 inches off the chest, were going to try and get it closer tho next time. thanks for your input
Similar Forum Threads
- By devkolst in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 9Last Post: 06-26-2010, 06:54 PM
- By Jake Fires in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 05-01-2010, 04:23 PM
- By nomoredex in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2009, 08:07 PM
- By Intellectual in forum SupplementsReplies: 48Last Post: 09-16-2009, 10:09 AM
- By SHSUStudent in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-19-2005, 09:57 PM