2 Thumbs Up For Bobo's Training Program (updated)

1. Registered User
    Answers

2 Thumbs Up For Bobo's Training Program (updated)

I know many of you are probably considering having Bobo train you. All I can say is if you have any doubts, you shouldn't. Bobo has given me 100% satisfaction in every aspect of the program so far. I know some of you were promised by other trainers in the past that you could contact them whenver you wanted, and I know you ended up finding out that wasn't always the reality of the situation. Bobo has contacted me numerous times to check in, and has always responded to every email and private message right away. He hasn't even called me a moron yet, so if you are looking to take your training and diet to the next level, I suggest you contact him.

2. Superman
    Answers

Sounds good bro....how long you been following bobo's training?
  3. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

BUMP!

Bobo has definetly exceeded my expectations thus far...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Well, when it's my time to check out his program, I'm sure I'll fry every last nerve Bobo has. Bob's stress levels will be all jacked, and it will cause him unwanted weight gain around his mid section. I'll have him looking like that dude, Body by Jake in no time.

Lets see...I think it's a 2-3 hour time difference from there to here...I work graveyards so I sleep during the day...oh yes, and I'm a basket case. I'll be hearing...well, my phone was busy because I was talking to another cliet (when in actuallity it's off the hook). Then the good 'ol stand by...I was having problems with my server and/or cpu, that's why I couldn't respond to your 50+ emails today.

Sounds like your program is going to be a hit Bobo. Keep up the good work and be prepared for me.
  5. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

THanks guys, I appreciate the kind words. I'm working hard to get you what you want.

Cuffs, is that all you got? BRING IT ON!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

bobo

Bobo's customer service is unheard of. I call his ass about 3 times a day and he answers every time. Since I live in Texas, {home of the fattest, unhealthiest, and 24/7 smokers in the country} I am having trouble finding the basic foods on the menu. I thought Dallas was some what more advanced than San Antonio (voted the fattest city in America), Houston is finally getting somewhat progressive, and El Paso, hmmm, voted the sweatiest city in the nation, need I say more!! Texas SUX!! for being healthy. Although Dallas does have the hottest women!! Bobo is always availalbe and the best of all the program works.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    Sounds good bro....how long you been following bobo's training?
    I'm a little over one week in. The diet changes alone had me feeling better only a few days in, and this is coming from someone that is very strict with their diet and eats 6-8 times a day. I'm loving the new training routine as well. I needed a change up without going away from what I know works and that's what I got.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Umm bert,thats a lie.Mississippi is the fattest unhealthiest state !Come on down.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Well since I haven't had time to keep a log, I thought I would give a little update. I'm in the middle of week 4 now, and things are going great. The compliments I've been getting on fat loss and muscle mass didn't stop all weekend. I am leaning out nicely, and staying pumped and hard all of the time. I feel great as well. I get through my workouts and cardio with ease (except leg day, damn you Bobo). I can only imagine what this next month will bring.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    Well since I haven't had time to keep a log, I thought I would give a little update. I'm in the middle of week 4 now, and things are going great. The compliments I've been getting on fat loss and muscle mass didn't stop all weekend. I am leaning out nicely, and staying pumped and hard all of the time. I feel great as well. I get through my workouts and cardio with ease (except leg day, damn you Bobo). I can only imagine what this next month will bring.
    Excellent NP.... excellent. Big credit to Bobo's planning and you being strict with it. Keep us updated my man.
    Sage
  11. king of useless information!!!
    Answers

NP - you snap any before pics? I'd love to see some transformations from guys who'll be workin with Bobo in the next few months

I wish I had the time to dedicate to his program right now
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bert4332
    Bobo's customer service is unheard of. I call his ass about 3 times a day and he answers every time. Since I live in Texas, {home of the fattest, unhealthiest, and 24/7 smokers in the country} I am having trouble finding the basic foods on the menu. I thought Dallas was some what more advanced than San Antonio (voted the fattest city in America), Houston is finally getting somewhat progressive, and El Paso, hmmm, voted the sweatiest city in the nation, need I say more!! Texas SUX!! for being healthy. Although Dallas does have the hottest women!! Bobo is always availalbe and the best of all the program works.
    Trust me, you gotta cook all your food down here yourself to retain any kind of health. If you do go out, and it's not a cheat day, you have to be very specific when you order stuff. I only eat out on cheat days now. (Place sexual joke here)

BUT......since most of the guys here are outta shape, us athletic bodybuilder types have a pretty easy time scooping up the nice lookin' girls. Trust me...I married one!
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kmac6225
    NP - you snap any before pics? I'd love to see some transformations from guys who'll be workin with Bobo in the next few months

I wish I had the time to dedicate to his program right now
    No I didn't. I wish I had but I wanted to put all of my energy into sticking to every meal and every workout. I'll probably put some up when it's bulk time.
  14. CDB
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    I'm a little over one week in. The diet changes alone had me feeling better only a few days in, and this is coming from someone that is very strict with their diet and eats 6-8 times a day.
    Just to make a point, any change in diet, as long as it's not from healthy to poor, will make anyone feel better in general. Not a reflection on Bobo, I don't know his training and diet specifics, but a diet should always be judged by its long term results.
  15. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    Just to make a point, any change in diet, as long as it's not from healthy to poor, will make anyone feel better in general. Not a reflection on Bobo, I don't know his training and diet specifics, but a diet should always be judged by its long term results.
    I don't think anyone is suggesting otherwise. But Bobo's diets are tuned per individual and to match your specific goals. Most people's diet can be improved, even people who are already on a good diet. Bobo is doing a good job at that, and that is why we are paying him.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cctez
    I don't think anyone is suggesting otherwise. But Bobo's diets are tuned per individual and to match your specific goals. Most people's diet can be improved, even people who are already on a good diet. Bobo is doing a good job at that, and that is why we are paying him.
    Exactly! Obviously a diet should be judged by it's long term effects. My intentions were to show that Bobo has shown me just because I'm cutting, it doesn't mean I have to be dragging ass.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thumbs up for FLA
    By chainsaw in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 11:56 AM
  2. Just signed up for the muscle building program
    By firebird in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 05:45 PM
  3. Two more thumbs up for NutraPlanet!
    By Stuntdawg in forum Nutraplanet