Worst form I've ever seen

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I lol'd.... I actually didn't think he was gonna make the rep on the deadlift, it took him like 1min. You have to give it to him for not giving up.

the hammer curls was funny as hell

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
I lol'd.... I actually didn't think he was gonna make the rep on the deadlift, it took him like 1min. You have to give it to him for not giving up.

the hammer curls was funny as hell
Yea I will give him credit for trying but thats it. Why he is not in the hospital I dont know.:stupid: Well lifting like that he probably is.:biglaugh:I thought he was going to eat pavement on the curl in the road. I also wounder what the person in the car was thinking and how hard they was laughing.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awful video, but such a badass song. Hatebreed, FTW!!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The first dude did say in the beggining of the video 480 deadlift(hitched) so he knows it wasn't clean.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just watched the second video. He appears to be strong but needs some guidance. Either that or the dude made the video for a joke. Why else would he be lifting on the street.

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
He's actually cleaned up his technique a good bit since his early videos. He has done a handful of powerlifting meets with a respectable total in his weight class.

WetWorks

Awards
I see this all the time in about every gym. people have some serious mental issues.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
His curl was like a bent row/hyper extension/deadlift. He needs to do some rack pulls and get that lock out down. I feel no need to watch the second video...i have seen enough of this *ss clown,

blackdove

blackdove

Awards
Funny how the first guy's T-bar row slowly creeps forward. And he has to readjust himself every time.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
eh I've seen worse. I did think he was going to poop half way up though

meathed

meathed

Awards
Dude has actually improved markedly from those videos. There are a few on the net of his powerlifting meets and he looks in much better shape. We all start somewhere I suppose, however I will qualify that statement with; it takes a minimal amount of intelligence to research briefly the proper and commonly acceptable methodology for lifting heavy. This was the polar opposite and what's worse it was video taped and glorified. I especially enjoy how he walks around arms out legs wide as if he is the most jacked and tan dude on the planet. I never understood that. I try to be humble and stick to my business in the gym. There is always someone who is out there driving me to get bigger and stronger.

...And your avi is eh... very nice 2k1s.:hypnotized:

Broncos 2010

Awards
@Drinkboy

If that weight was any heavier his back would have snapped like a glowstick.:sad3:

mav6

mav6

Awards
Actually, I'm impressed. A guy that scrawny with form that bad pulls 480?

Heart. He's got it.

You can teach technique, I teach technique everyday. You can't teach heart. If I knew that kid, I'd tell him to come train at my gym for free, and I'd just coach the hell out of him till his technique was absolutely perfect. It'd probably add 100 pounds to his deadlift just to do it correctly.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
omg get that fing hump out of your back! crap is pissin me off. still a little impressive that he can lift it up.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha! Awesome videos, Derick. This should be shown to all the newcomers to weightlifting for what NOT to do.

- If you wanna just lift heavy things, go find some big rocks or furniture or something. There's a reason people created the proper form and technique, and it's not just for safety. Speaking of safety...I actually cringed a few times waiting for this dude to tear something. Nonetheless, I agree with bashman - the hammer curls in the first video were funny as hell. The funniest thing is that I've seen that exact same "technique" over and over again!!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
diesel weasel is actually a legit deadlift competitor now. He's corrected the form issues, and I believe he is actually going for or holding a couple world records for his weight class.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
He got great grip strength for his size.. His form is bad, but not that bad, except for his curls.. I havent seen anyone deadlift 500lbs with great form..

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
He got great grip strength for his size.. His form is bad, but not that bad, except for his curls.. I havent seen anyone deadlift 500lbs with great form..
I've seen 495 with good form at the gym.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
I've seen 495 with good form at the gym.
To each there own, what others consider good form, I consider flawed form.. Until I see someone pull over 500lbs without even a slight round in there lower back it is flawed... I have seen many "good" lifts at that weight, but havent see "perfect".. And I am not perfect either..

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Lol seriously, not that bad? It was feckin terrible, Im seriously supprised his knees have not buckled with the way he dangerously leans back to finally get the weight up and straight.

Props to him for learning correct form though, no one starts off perfect.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Lol seriously, not that bad? It was feckin terrible, Im seriously supprised his knees have not buckled with the way he dangerously leans back to finally get the weight up and straight.

Props to him for learning correct form though, no one starts off perfect.
I said not that bad because I have seen much worst.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
strong for his size is all i can say.

i missed his bodyweight, what is it? Anyone know?

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
He won't be lifting long like that! He'll blow his back in no time!

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
He won't be lifting long like that! He'll blow his back in no time!
This guy I know lifts 10x worst than that and heavier.. For a long time.. His back seems to be holding up well.. Le me put it this way, he tries to do 405 bent over rows for reps at 205..

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
This guy I know lifts 10x worst than that and heavier.. For a long time.. His back seems to be holding up well.. Le me put it this way, he tries to do 405 bent over rows for reps at 205..
That is so unnecessary lol..