- 11-23-2010, 11:25 AM
I'm about to have a lot of time on my hands, so I figured I do a little reading on training to get different perspectives...
I got the 5/3/1 Training Manual and the Animal Owner's Manual (<--not really training per say but a fun read)
Anyone else got any free or not free good training e-books? I'm asking for ebooks because I have the privilege of printing them off for free through my school.
Similar Forum Threads
- By nyjb in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2011, 10:10 AM
- By bigsexy74 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 05-08-2010, 01:55 AM
- By bigstabile in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 8Last Post: 03-12-2007, 01:16 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2006, 05:23 PM
- By Grant in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2004, 09:01 PM