Current Routine is
Day 1- Chest
Day 2 Back
Day 3 off
Day 4- biceps, triceps, shoulders,
day 5 legs
day 6 off
day 7 off

Wanted to check and make sure I'm hitting each body part often enough while I take these tabs for the 28 days. Thanks for the help

getbig89

Awards
anyone have any suggestions? I want to make sure I'm covering all the muscle groups often enough.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
keep your tris and shoulder exercises with your chest workout. those are your auxilary muscles during most if not all chest workouts. and workout your biceps with back, and legs with core. 2 days off.

getbig89

Awards
But the only problem I've had with that is that I can't work them as strong as I could if I gave them some rest and then did them individually how I have it set now. my main concern is that I do not over or underwork any muscle group while Im taking the tabs

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
gonna vote 5x5

getbig89

Awards
See I thought 5x5 too for the exercises. I just wasn't sure about the routine itself, like targeting those muscle groups, on that day, that number of times per week

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
5x5, 5/3/1 BBB, DC, FB routine. Imo they all work provided diet is on check and depending on where your training level is at will decide what will work best for you.

(Google is your friend!!)

getbig89

Awards
5x5, 5/3/1 BBB, DC, FB routine. Imo they all work provided diet is on check and depending on where your training level is at will decide what will work best for you.

(Google is your friend!!)
I'm only familiar with 5x5, can you explain the other routines? maybe its the abbreviates idk

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm only familiar with 5x5, can you explain the other routines? maybe its the abbreviates idk
just google the names as is

5x5 x 4 weeks + 4 weeks mass tabs = minimum 20lbs on all lifts, jus sayin

getbig89

Awards
Okay, so I've looked at all the routines Newtonselite listed. My main concern is size, which it seems like all of these will do. Included in that my main concern would be bigger biceps (which it seemed these routines didnt focus alot on), wider/bigger shoulders, and a wider back. Sorry if these are dumb questions, I just want to make sure the routine is in check while I'm on the tabs