5 day w/o routine, lookin for suggestions

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
So currently I workout 5 days per week, about 65-75 minutes per day. This is what I currently have set up, but it might be time to change up. Please let me know what you think.

1-chest/tri
2-back/bi
3-legs/shoulders
4-chest/tri
5-back/bi

I have read alot of posts and what not. I see alot of 5 day workouts 1 with pretty much one group per day. I think I need to put more time on my legs as well, I don't want to end up looking like the letter V lol.

I know I dont have abs anywhere on there, and thats something I'm looking into incorporating.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
monday - shoulders/traps
tues - legs with deadlifts
wed - off
thursday - back/biceps
friday - chest/triceps
weekend off

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
Legs
Delt and tris
Back and bis
Chest
Legs
Off
Off

Or switch first off day with chest...on a week to week basis depending on schedule

CRcatcher06

Awards
I think it would be beneficial for you to incorporate 2 days of legs, especially if you are worried about gaining mass in your legs. One day of legs should involve dead lift as a major lift and the other should use squat for good mass building lifts. IMO leg lifts are very important to have in your workout not only for leg mass but lifts like squats will help your core strength as well. As far as the abs goes you can throw that in for any or all days you workout, i would just keep it at the end of the workout. Good luck

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be beneficial for you to incorporate 2 days of legs, especially if you are worried about gaining mass in your legs. One day of legs should involve dead lift as a major lift and the other should use squat for good mass building lifts. IMO leg lifts are very important to have in your workout not only for leg mass but lifts like squats will help your core strength as well. As far as the abs goes you can throw that in for any or all days you workout, i would just keep it at the end of the workout. Good luck
X2 and abs EVERY workout day for 10 minites at the end.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
sumodeadlift + back
chest + forearms + calves
Cardio/Rest
Standard deadlift + hamstrings
Shoulders + Biceps
Quads + Triceps
Cardio/Rest