5 day split
- 11-13-2010, 03:31 PM
5 day split
hows it going everyone?
Coming up in dec im going to be starting my first cycle with 6 weeks of hdrol and I want to knock it out of the park. I have everything set up with diet and pct and supports for now.
But im still trying to optimize my routine. Im going to be doing P/RR/S and doin a 5 day split and working out is pretty much going to be my main focus for 10 weeks. I have two splits im stuck between and looking for some advice. One option would be...
F: Back/Ham with deadlift
The 2nd option=
T: back with deadlift and forearms
With the 1st routine i feel i can work my legs better which need work as well as delts more. With second routine i feel i might get better recovery.
Let me know what u guys think and im open for suggestions.Thanks
- 11-13-2010, 07:42 PM
monday - shoulders/traps
tues - legs with deadlifts
wed - off
thursday - back/biceps
friday - chest/triceps
weekend offIron Forged Nutrition Rep
use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
Similar Forum Threads
- By ammoarsenal in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2010, 11:33 PM
- By ianm4208 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2010, 05:12 PM
- By SamuraiSid in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2009, 08:32 PM
- By bull8t in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2008, 04:26 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2006, 03:49 PM