Any advice for an endo??
- 10-28-2010, 04:03 PM
- 10-31-2010, 01:38 AM
Nutrition wise just try to stick to whole foods.
For training there is 5x5, HST, Max OT, dogcrapp, Yate's blood and guts. All good routines.
- 10-31-2010, 10:54 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 117 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Kiwi in the United States
- Rep Power
The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for comprehensive advice and information re nutrition, supplementation, and training for effective and successful fat loss - as well as the articles linked at the bottom of the article page.
The Primordial Woman
Similar Forum Threads
- By mavven in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 12Last Post: 08-24-2010, 02:36 PM
- By RoadBlocK in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 10-09-2007, 05:48 PM
- By Rausch in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 04-24-2007, 06:23 PM