In honor of Petefox....

1. In honor of Petefox....

I have joined him in sporting the self portrait avatar....

But I will NOT sport the feather boa or leather thong. It just won't happen!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Lookin' good Bobo. Gonna have to get used to not seeing that scary clown everytime I see your posts. That pic should get you more clients for your business. Shows that you practice what you preach.

If you're not down for the boa or leather thong, then how about some of Pete's assless chaps?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Shows that you practice what you preach.
    Its only fair to show a little something since this is my life now

So whenever someone comes at me with the "experience means more than studies" I can say please take a look under my name. I'm not hiding anywhere!

I will NOT wear Pete's clothes no matter what he threatens
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. And that is not even close to looking my best....With moving and setting the new biz up, designing clients plans, my time to train has been severely lacking. Only now am I starting to catch up and get back to a consistent frequency.

5. Is that how lean you stay year round?

Looking good.

6. Good job Bobo, that takes a lot of work, knowledge, and dedication.

7. Quote Originally Posted by size
    Is that how lean you stay year round?

Looking good.
    No. I have a photo shoot coming up for some pics for the new site so I basically did a rush job.

But I don't shy to far from that.

Ok, time to sleep. If I remember how....

8. Damn, you have some killer delts man, what are your fav shoulder movements?

cheers!

9. wow bobo very impresive, just wondering whats your status?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher
    Damn, you have some killer delts man, what are your fav shoulder movements?

cheers!
    Arnold presses, and not to overtrain them. Delts are not that big of a muscle group and its easy to overdue it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by x_muscle
    wow bobo very impresive, just wondering whats your status?
    As in?

12. Looking good brother. Now get your clients to adapt your passion you obviously have. And yes, definitely stay away from pete's thongs and boas
    Sage

13. You weren't kidding when you said were cutting up. Looking good bro! Those are some sick delts! I don't suppose you could send some my way soon?

14. Check your email

15. Looking good Bobo, but i'm already starting to miss the clown...

16. Don't worry, the clown will return someday....He's not going anywhere

17. So, when you gonna cut up?

18. When I'm done bulking!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Don't worry, the clown will return someday....He's not going anywhere
    everytime I see that clown...the new slipnot starts kickin in my head...

20. For the last time, I do not own any of the following:

Assless chaps
    leather thongs
    nipple tassels

On a more professional note, nice delts Muffin!

21. But you do have a feather boa.....

22. That has yet to be verified..

23. Assless chaps are something to be proud of Bobo u look good bro, keep up the good work. Delts look nice and full and the rest looks pretty lean as well. I'm guessing your what about 7% in that pic?

24. LOL @ nipple tassles...

Nice and lean Bobo, good work...

Oh yeah, screw your stats, whats' your sign? LOL...

25. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Assless chaps are something to be proud of Bobo u look good bro, keep up the good work. Delts look nice and full and the rest looks pretty lean as well. I'm guessing your what about 7% in that pic?
    I'm guessing lower, I'm at about 7.6% right now and holding water..

Assless chaps are a no-no..

26. damn bobo im jealous of the shoulders bro, you have some damn markus ruhl genes in your delts.

27. b-boy, I've seen your pics too many times. You have NOTHING to be jealous of

28. Quote Originally Posted by b-boy
    damn bobo im jealous of the shoulders bro, you have some damn markus ruhl genes in your delts.
    And look who's talkin'!

What's shakin', brother?

29. lookin great bro, your dedication has paid off.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Don't worry, the clown will return someday....He's not going anywhere

could i hold the clown for now??

31. He's tucked away in my back pocket....sorry

32. Arnold presses, and not to overtrain them. Delts are not that big of a muscle group and its easy to overdue it.
    Ain't that the truth!! Looking great man!

33. Thanks guys. I can't wait until I get to pack it on again.....

34. The clown is still there. Remember people, The clown is only his head shot and in this photo the head is cropped out. He just doest want to show you the whole picture.

Looking ripped bobo.
    db

Similar Forum Threads

1. NLA SPECIAL IN HONOR OF ME GOIN TO NATURAL NATIONALS
    By power205 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-13-2013, 01:33 PM
  2. In defense of soy
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-17-2003, 03:36 AM
  3. Whos in charge of banners?