I'm happy to report....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
The first few are off an running with others starting this Sunday. The response has been very good and most importantly the attitude has been as well. I am very happy with the people I have met and very pleased at their enthusiasm and willingness to do what it takes. Many have the same problems that are commonly found and with the right effort they will get over those pesky plateaus. I will be taking more clients soon as I feel I am able to handle the load but so far so good. Those who have dealt with me already and received their plans can give you an idea what it is like as I would rather have them speak for me than me toot my own horn (you would get annoyed fast! ;) )

So to all those that have joined, welcome!!!!

Its time to take the members of AM to the next level...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Starting with you!!! :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Brother, I havent wished you success in the start of your new tutorial. Good luck and many success stories to come I hope.
Sage

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck bro, now you need to train a Champion so we can take credit for him. Philly needs a champ damn it :mad: Doesn't matter where you live now you credit philly when the camera's start rollin. lol. Looking forward to the success stories bro, have a good one, J

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks guys....

A philly champion? To easy to get a hold of cheesteaks...not going to happen :D