- 08-21-2010, 06:28 PM
- 08-21-2010, 11:23 PM
you got a lot of room to grow if you want. The broader your upperbody the smaller your waist will look. So a big chest, and big lateral delts. Lats help too.
08-22-2010, 04:48 PM
08-23-2010, 12:09 AM
Yeah focus on your back and your chest both will increase the measurement..
Bench - 355
Squat - 405
Deadlift - 600
08-23-2010, 12:39 AM
hit your legs hard,
that will help with your upper body progress........ besides the fact you dont want your upper body big and lack behind in legs, that just looks bad.
but yes, do squats and deadlifts, and you will see your chest grow as long as your doing everything else right.
This message was paid for by the Russians
08-23-2010, 01:07 AM
If you want a wide upper body all around, I would say, pec deck, upright rows, shrugs and reverse pec deck, oh and chin ups of course.
08-24-2010, 07:55 PM
08-24-2010, 07:56 PM
08-25-2010, 01:04 PM
Keep in mind that you're 5'5, so your measurements won't be the same as those who are 6'. What is important, how happy are you infront of the mirror
08-26-2010, 01:54 AM
08-29-2010, 04:10 PM
08-29-2010, 04:11 PM
08-30-2010, 12:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jjdoherty in forum LG SciencesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2008, 04:47 PM
- By bbillcee in forum Training ForumReplies: 31Last Post: 07-02-2008, 07:30 PM
- By tryingharder in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2008, 07:51 PM
- By hawks31 in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 04-04-2008, 01:18 AM
- By AldrichAStern in forum Training ForumReplies: 35Last Post: 04-18-2006, 09:32 PM