Poll: Which adjustable dumbell do you prefer

Adjustable dumbells Powerbloc Bowflex

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Adjustable dumbells Powerbloc Bowflex

I workout at a gym, but have some basics such as a squat rach and bench at home. I am now looking to get rid of my olympic dumbbells as they are pain to change up.

I am wondering about experiences using the Powerbloc vs the Bowflex adjustable systems. I have also found some other brands, but these are th top of my list I thnk. What are the opinions out there from those who have actually used these or own these (looking at the store doesn't count unless you did a workout there).

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jeffh3c View Post
    I workout at a gym, but have some basics such as a squat rach and bench at home. I am now looking to get rid of my olympic dumbbells as they are pain to change up.

I am wondering about experiences using the Powerbloc vs the Bowflex adjustable systems. I have also found some other brands, but these are th top of my list I thnk. What are the opinions out there from those who have actually used these or own these (looking at the store doesn't count unless you did a workout there).
    Really? Noone has an opinion. I am leaning towards Powerblock but I wanted some feedback. Just bought a CAP Oly Barbell 8 months ago and I've already broken it so I want to go with good quality this time. I know Powerblovk has a good rep but they seem a bid "odd" in shape...
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I've got an older set of powerblocks + the stand

that set in the pic is the up to 125 or 130 set, I have "just" the up to 85lb set. Its quick, its easy, and feels solid. I tried the blowflex ones before I bought those and wasn't impressed. The ironmaster ones are kinda neat too http://www.ironmaster.com/store/Quic...Rack-pr-2.html but overall the powerblocks seems the nicest.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do you guys think of BOWFLEX?
    By Matt Skiba in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 02:28 AM
  2. Anyone use the adjustable kettlebells (kettlestacks)`?
    By EasyEJL in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 12:44 AM
  3. Bowflex Special
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 05:06 PM
  4. Nearly 800,000 Bowflex machines recalled
    By Dwight Schrute in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 02:27 AM