Military Blood Tests

  1. Military Blood Tests


    So my friend is joining the military, and was wanting to do a cycle before going in.

    Apparently they do test for steroids, and I was wondering if a PH or which PH would show up on the drug(blood) test. He has about 4 months from today till he goes to boot camp.

    It's the army if it makes any difference. Thanks!


  2. Well if he starts his cycle soon, he's good anyways.

    They do blood tests to check for HIV, i seriously doubt they check for steroids.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Well if he starts his cycle soon, he's good anyways.

    They do blood tests to check for HIV, i seriously doubt they check for steroids.
    He asked his recruiter and his recruiter said if he tests positive for steroids he couldn't go to bootcamp until his test clears.
    •   
       


  4. I guess they could do a complete blood analysis. They probably took 8 vials of blood from me in in-processing.

    In all honesty, he might as well not run the cycle. It will be hard to keep mass in basic training anyways. Or just run something like the Trifecta stack.

  5. I'm a urinalysis program coordinator for the Marine Corps...they DO NOT TEST FOR STEROIDS! PERIOD.

  6. Also, the recruiters are in the business of talking kids out of trouble so they don't get in trouble before they join the army. He could just be lying and telling him that so he stays away from steroids for the time being.

  7. They dont test, unless they specifically tell you they will test you and they have to have reasonable cause..

  8. Huh, well thanks for the information.. hopefully youre all right lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Kronic View Post
    Huh, well thanks for the information.. hopefully youre all right lol
    Dude, we are all in the army...

  10. And my soldier is a fat girl, so i have to drag her to the gym with me. She's really bringin me down.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Dude, we are all in the army...
    Actually that one guy is in the marines, and he said his job is an official meat gazer.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Actually that one guy is in the marines, and he said his job is an official meat gazer.
    Hahaha lol..

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Actually that one guy is in the marines, and he said his job is an official meat gazer.
    Awesome!

    OP: They would need probable cause to test for it. Otherwise, they don't test unless there is an admittance to current use, or past use. Since he brought it up, there's a good chance the recruiter may have made a note of it, and might get tested. I'd tell him to keep his nose clean before basic training. That or just use an estrogen inhibitor or something that wouldn't show up as a high T reading for the blood panel.

    Secondly, if he ran a cycle before basic, he'd be wasting his money. As stated before, it's gonna be hard enough to keep gains during basic training anyways. There's a lot of stress, the body breaks down, and he will come out weighing in a lot less than before, especially if he's bulky to begin with. Plus, the extra size he has, if at all, would just make pull ups, and some other tasks harder because of the extra weight he'll be lugging around. Huge guys don't do as well for soldier work, regardless of whether people think the Army basic training is hard or not.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Actually that one guy is in the marines, and he said his job is an official meat gazer.
    I coordinate the gazing...I dont gaze...I get the LTs to do that...

    Also..its a collateral duty...not my job..just extra work..thanks ****..lol

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nynone View Post
    Awesome!

    OP: They would need probable cause to test for it. Otherwise, they don't test unless there is an admittance to current use, or past use. Since he brought it up, there's a good chance the recruiter may have made a note of it, and might get tested. I'd tell him to keep his nose clean before basic training. That or just use an estrogen inhibitor or something that wouldn't show up as a high T reading for the blood panel.

    Secondly, if he ran a cycle before basic, he'd be wasting his money. As stated before, it's gonna be hard enough to keep gains during basic training anyways. There's a lot of stress, the body breaks down, and he will come out weighing in a lot less than before, especially if he's bulky to begin with. Plus, the extra size he has, if at all, would just make pull ups, and some other tasks harder because of the extra weight he'll be lugging around. Huge guys don't do as well for soldier work, regardless of whether people think the Army basic training is hard or not.
    FWIW I lost 25 lbs in boot camp....thats the Marines though...that Army stuff shouldnt be as bad.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    FWIW I lost 25 lbs in boot camp....thats the Marines though...that Army stuff shouldnt be as bad.
    No, my bud was 210 pre boot. Football player. Mostly lean. Came out 160...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    FWIW I lost 25 lbs in boot camp....thats the Marines though...that Army stuff shouldnt be as bad.
    hawhaw!! How many weeks on paradise island did you stay?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    hawhaw!! How many weeks on paradise island did you stay?
    13 straight....no holidays or pizza or phone calls or TV time...or any other soft ass bull****

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    I'm a urinalysis program coordinator for the Marine Corps...they DO NOT TEST FOR STEROIDS! PERIOD.
    Are you referring to just at MEPS? I've got a buddy who's the CO of a Marine MP unit, and he was just complaining me that every year he loses more guys because they get kicked out for steroid use than guys getting kicked out for marijuana.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mav6 View Post
    Are you referring to just at MEPS? I've got a buddy who's the CO of a Marine MP unit, and he was just complaining me that every year he loses more guys because they get kicked out for steroid use than guys getting kicked out for marijuana.
    No not at MEPS. There is a totally different system for testing for AAS. 1st they have to have probable cause...which is admission to using or physical evidence (pins or bottles....not getting HUGE). Then, if there is no evidence, the subject must sign a release to be tested. Without that release they cannot be court marshaled EVEN if they pop. They CAN be discharged administratively. If the find evidence and you pop your done. However, before they can even test they must consult with base legal to prove they have a legitimate reason to test. Its a VERY expensive test that goes to the Olympic testing center in California.

    Basically if guys are getting busted for Juice....theyre are fcking retards that cant keep there mouths shut. And the comment on the Marijuana is total crap....easily the highest rate of discharges....next to Cocaine

  21. Thanks for the clarification kjkriston. I always thought that guy was kind of blowhard. I wasn't sure whether to take him seriously or not.

    I guess recruiters are just using the old fear tactic. When I went in, they gave me this huge lecture about how past drug use is frowned upon but they would overlook it as long as I never did drugs again. I thought for sure with all the blood and urine they took they must have tested for everything. I guess not.

  22. So guess what guys, the department of the navy doesn't sign my paychecks.

  23. Then again, i also have never seen a 6 month tour, but i have seen 15.

    ****ing army.

  24. Whatever you say man....We got the deployment cycle right....and its 7 months not 6......

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Then again, i also have never seen a 6 month tour, but i have seen 15.

    ****ing army.
    I wont entertain this ignorant comparison anymore....weve both been there...Ive moved side by side with you guys....just saying...the OP wanted to know...the SACO program is the same in every branch....But personally I wouldnt waste my time cycling before going into any branch...youll lose it all anyway...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    13 straight....no holidays or pizza or phone calls or TV time...or any other soft ass bull****
    Raahhhh!!!! I my luckyself spent 22.5 weeks on Paradise Island!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  27. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Raahhhh!!!! I my luckyself spent 22.5 weeks on Paradise Island!!!
    I envy you in no way shape or form....poor bastard

  28. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    I envy you in no way shape or form....poor bastard
    All in the name of the Corps. Once a Marine always a Marine, i wanted my E.G.A. But i wont lie, MRP with a broken foot is NOT fun. haha
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  29. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    I wont entertain this ignorant comparison anymore....weve both been there...Ive moved side by side with you guys....just saying...the OP wanted to know...the SACO program is the same in every branch....But personally I wouldnt waste my time cycling before going into any branch...youll lose it all anyway...
    lol

  30. Anyways, though, i respect marines and i agree, their boot camp and **** are more difficult. Sure as hell didn't enjoy my basic training though.

  31. Coast Guard and Air Force are quite a bit more strict on who they accept in and they DO NOT test either. Need PC to test for it and if you gave them PC your already up ****s creek anyway. just saying.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Blood Tests
    By TeddyNorcross in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 07:58 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 10:11 AM
  3. All about your blood tests...
    By ryano in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 12:25 AM
  4. blood tests for UA?
    By dr.mattdogg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2003, 08:47 PM
Log in
Log in