- 07-26-2010, 08:39 PM
- 07-27-2010, 11:58 AM
It's not better or worse either way. Just personal preference. Most people say dumbbells will work your chest more specifically and help with handling and balancing weight, but barbell will help with building more mass overall (more weight: more mass). I do floor press when I want to work on getting stronger and strengthening that last half of my press, so I would say definitely go with the barbell.EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep
- 07-27-2010, 02:00 PM
- 5'11" 230 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
if prefer doing them with db's and going with a hammer grip with elbows near the body.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Markusrulezzz in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 04-19-2011, 03:23 PM
- By Markusrulezzz in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2010, 10:13 PM
- By hamr9 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 14Last Post: 09-24-2009, 10:24 PM
- By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 13Last Post: 04-27-2009, 03:40 AM
- By rxp1997 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 17Last Post: 06-16-2008, 01:15 PM