lower tricep work out
- 07-22-2010, 09:48 PM
- 07-23-2010, 10:02 AM
Underhand pulldown, emphasising the 1st part of the movement so when the muscle is most stretched.
- 07-23-2010, 05:12 PM
It depend son what you consider "the lower" Underhand pulldown places more focus on the backside (long head) tricep. Rope pulldowns work the medial head.
Heres a nice diagram of the 3 heads and workouts for each
07-24-2010, 06:07 PM
thanks guys it would be the medial im trying to get to pop out more... that is a great diagram to cowboy.
07-25-2010, 09:47 AM
If you are doing overhand exercises, you emphasize triceps long head.
Anything else, hits the medial head and lateral head.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 07-18-2010, 08:10 PM
- By newman897 in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2010, 09:14 PM
- By wrobben in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-14-2009, 09:05 AM
- By bomb402 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2009, 10:43 PM
- By edwardyi in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 08-01-2008, 06:52 PM