6'6, Workout Routine Help.
- 07-21-2010, 01:30 PM
- 07-23-2010, 10:59 AM
01-13-2011, 03:44 AM
I started with a basic push ,pull ,legs split for a solid year and ate like a horse,im 6'5 and started at a body weight of 185lbs.I reached 225-230 easy,BY then i learned excactly what my body needed to be eating a lot of and how much-cal,carbs,fats and protein wise,ive made steady gains off of no speacial tall man programs,just the same routines everyone else does,conventional,dc,hst,5x5 etc.etc.
learn to eat right
01-13-2011, 06:53 AM
For what its worth I was once 6'6 and lighter than you and I didn't really start getting big until I started doing legs twice a week. If you go the bodybuilding split route throw Deadlifts in first on Back day and away you go.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ItsShane in forum BulkingReplies: 33Last Post: 09-11-2010, 07:14 PM
- By ronaldino in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 08-14-2010, 04:41 PM
- By jmun23 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2010, 09:36 AM
- By jbarriga777 in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2008, 06:52 PM
- By joebo in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 11-27-2007, 08:30 PM