Just came off the 5x5, need a different program

jkgultimate

Awards
Hey guys,

I was on the 5x5 for 3 months and I noticed my back, my chest and my legs got bigger, however, my arms didn't really get much bigger. It's kind of frustrating. All my lifts went up, however, my arms didn't get much stronger.

I need a 3 day split that works, thats the only time I have to work out. I have to get my arms bigger to match up with the rest of my body. Any good weight lifting routines you guys can suggust for me? I am eating around 3500-4000 cals a day.

5'11
180 pounds

I was 165 pounds before the 5x5.

SamuraiSid

Awards
3 day split:

Chest, Back
Legs, Hams
Shoulders, Arms

You could continue the 5x5 as Resolve suggested but now you have half a workout dedicated to your arms.

chess315

chess315

Awards
what 5x5 was you following the madcow starr or a split? that is one of the best programs ever I gained most of my size and strength from that they always say your arms will get bigger with out direct work mine lagged behind also I ended up doing like a few pumping cable exersizes here and there or one balls to the walls set of barbell curls I cant really use that programs anymore it is just to much poundage and I am never recovered But I will always have a special place in my heart for that progam lol but you arms size is more related to you tris anyways curls for girl tris for guys

TankerBiskits

TankerBiskits

Awards
try 140 pounds super curl bar, 8-12 reps, 4 sets, your arms will explode.