stiff leg deadlifts vs leg curls
- 07-14-2010, 10:43 PM
- 07-14-2010, 10:46 PM
Both are real effective! I say alternate.. Or combine.
- 07-15-2010, 05:06 PM
SLDL work the hams from the hip joint, while leg curls work from the knee joint. Ideally you should incorporate both. However since you hate the SLDL Id suggest focusing on them. Gaining mass is about kicking the **** out of your muscles, so taking the 'easy' road so to speak, is redundant.
07-15-2010, 05:10 PM
Plus, the extra glute and hip work will work your flexibility and provide much more overload than leg curls.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
07-16-2010, 11:43 AM
Id also like to throw in that my wife, while criticing my physique told me I have a flabby ass Im sure most guys dont worry about gaining muscular glutes, but apparently the women love them... Its the homersexuals who love the loose butts.
07-16-2010, 11:53 AM
07-16-2010, 06:08 PM
07-17-2010, 01:22 PM
i chuckled a little samurai
i do both stiff legged deads and leg curls. i do my SLDL's with dumbbells though because its more comfortable for me and I feel a better stretch.
07-17-2010, 02:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dath in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 07-16-2009, 03:40 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 07-08-2009, 08:16 PM
- By benj851 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2009, 08:34 PM
- By ss01 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 15Last Post: 10-10-2005, 01:01 AM
- By comrade in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2004, 11:01 AM