- 07-11-2010, 01:56 AM
hello i have just started working out at my local gym. I haven't had to much experience in the gym other than running. But my friend who was the same size as me after working out for a year and half got HUGE. Of course he used supplements and told me what he used to get started. Currently im using Jacked3d before my workout. I am also taking animal pak once a day everyday. And also after my workout i take isomass gainer that i bought a long time ago.
Anyways for my workout routine now i mostly focus on upper body my arms and back. I like doing dumbell free weights and curling bars and bench presses. I also do machines like the cable pull down amd a few others. Im just looking to get a good figure larger arms and chest. Occasionally i do work out my legs to give my arms a break. For a quick summary of where i am on wights i do 35LBS. on dumbells. I curl 70LBs. I bench 135LBS on a guided bench press.
I feel like im not getting as pumped anymore. Im not sure if i should up the weight a bit or do more reps and really push through the pumps. Towards like rep 10-12 it feels like my skin is going to burst. And i can feel my muscles really tighten up.
Any tips on how to make my muscles larger.
- 07-11-2010, 01:57 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ItsShane in forum BulkingReplies: 33Last Post: 09-11-2010, 07:14 PM
- By ronaldino in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 08-14-2010, 04:41 PM
- By jmun23 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2010, 09:36 AM
- By jbarriga777 in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2008, 06:52 PM
- By joebo in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 11-27-2007, 08:30 PM