- 06-28-2010, 06:52 PM
I have been focousing on getting bigger lats for a while now. Ive been doing exercises such as pull ups, chinups, lat pulldowns (close grip and wide grip), and elevated cable rows. The other day at the gym I looked in the mirror to check my progress on my lats and noticed that they are both getting bigger but my right side is much bigger then my left side. My question is how can I fix this so that both my lats can appear equal size?
Similar Forum Threads
- By mw525 in forum Training ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 03-03-2009, 11:14 AM
- By DEADn in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2008, 10:06 AM
- By jonnyp in forum PicsReplies: 29Last Post: 06-16-2008, 11:44 PM
- By UKhardgainer in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2008, 08:46 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2008, 11:05 AM