bigger chest wo
- 06-24-2010, 09:07 PM
- 06-25-2010, 06:23 AM
06-25-2010, 03:21 PM
Get angry and do more weight!
try a new pwo supp, if nothing else the placebo effect will help motivate you
06-25-2010, 04:56 PM
06-25-2010, 04:59 PM
06-29-2010, 12:46 AM
A lot of the old guys did pullovers and deep squats to expand the rib cage and give them a barrel chest. Pilates also works the muscles in the rib cage-haven't tried pilates. There's a ton of exercises for chest. Guys like Dorian Yates respond with heavy training low reps, while others, like Shawn Ray, prefer higher reps. Both had great chest development. You need find what works for you.
Post your workout to get better advice from the guys here.
07-08-2010, 08:07 PM
Doing dumbell press instead of bench helped my chest for a month or two. It filled in closer to my arm pits and gave my whole chest a fuller look. It actually helped my shoulders out too, strengthened my stablalizer muscles, got rid of some pain I had. Bottom line, I think changing up your routine and adding more weight while maintaining form as to not injure your self is key.
07-08-2010, 08:22 PM
if you want width i recommend db flys... does the trick!!!
NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET
All posts are for entertainment purposes only.
Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
Similar Forum Threads
- By Aviad in forum Female FitnessReplies: 26Last Post: 02-23-2010, 08:34 AM
- By NFLforNBA in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 08-18-2009, 05:42 PM
- By bbillcee in forum Training ForumReplies: 31Last Post: 07-02-2008, 07:30 PM
- By tryingharder in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2008, 07:51 PM
- By Kam in forum Training ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 05-28-2006, 03:25 AM