- 06-19-2010, 06:07 PM
- 06-19-2010, 06:38 PM
I use to do this. I'd just add one day to do
Push ups 100-200
Pull ups 50
dips from a chair 50
chin ups 50
sissy squats AMRAP
glute raises AMRAP
calf raises 100 diminishing set
hanging leg raises AMRAP
planks and side planks
I enjoyed doing it , and I could just do it at home.
But I felt like I added too many days in a week and changed it up.
- 06-20-2010, 02:02 PM
It depends if your goal is to get better at them?
Those wouldn't necessarily help you lose fat over traditional weight training.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Brolic in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2008, 08:09 PM
- By someguy1984 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2008, 11:55 AM
- By Doubravkody in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 10-26-2008, 11:31 AM
- By jerz912 in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 01-09-2008, 12:52 PM
- By Maverick24 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2007, 04:42 PM