pressure in fingers after deadlifting
- 06-18-2010, 03:40 PM
- 06-18-2010, 05:00 PM
Can you describe pressure? Does it feel like the tip of your finger is going to explode? Do you feel the pressure around the knuckles of the fingers?
06-18-2010, 05:16 PM
06-18-2010, 05:22 PM
How much weight are you moving? it might be worth a shot at picking up cheap hooks, unless you are trying to compete in powerlifting
06-18-2010, 05:23 PM
06-18-2010, 05:27 PM
That area is where the bar usually settles after the 1st rep.
Go pick of a cheap pair of straps. See if that helps.
06-18-2010, 05:31 PM
06-18-2010, 05:47 PM
I was also thinking maybe I am not gripping the bar tight enough. I hope I didn't damage anything. Next week, I'll try deadlifting again and focus on having a tight grip and if that doesn't work I'll get the straps.
06-18-2010, 06:04 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ephedroman in forum General ChatReplies: 33Last Post: 03-11-2011, 10:23 AM
- By marcwithac in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2009, 03:41 PM
- By David Dunn in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2009, 09:12 AM
- By LeeN in forum AnabolicsReplies: 82Last Post: 04-23-2008, 08:38 PM
- By Mrs. Gimpy in forum General ChatReplies: 40Last Post: 08-11-2005, 03:19 PM