Best Exercises for Bicep width from front?
- 06-17-2010, 12:06 PM
- 06-17-2010, 12:12 PM
06-17-2010, 12:13 PM
06-17-2010, 01:02 PM
Incline curls will hit the outer head a little more. I'm thinking what your looking for is to put emphasis on the inner head. Exercises like preacher curls, concentration curls, pull ups( really squeeze your pinky when at peak contraction) closer grip BB curls. .
06-17-2010, 05:43 PM
I dont usually do pullups, but can add them in! I do concentration and preachers curls in nearly every arm routine.
I dont do alot of incline curls or barbell stuff, so I'll switch my routine for a bit and see if that helps.
06-17-2010, 05:58 PM
I like hitting cable concentration curls, and cable narrow grip EZ-bar curls last in my routine. I keep the reps high and squeeze. The pump is crazy. gorges the bicep heads with blood.
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Neck in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-25-2010, 06:19 AM
- By anadrol75 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2010, 06:57 PM
- By John Smeton in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 12-04-2007, 06:05 AM
- By mab904 in forum PicsReplies: 46Last Post: 01-18-2006, 10:19 PM
- By mcQ in forum Training ForumReplies: 22Last Post: 11-04-2003, 05:07 PM