Bench pressing from the chest.
- 06-05-2010, 05:58 PM
- 06-05-2010, 06:17 PM
- 5'10" 225 lbs.
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
you can do the same thing in a squat/power rack by using the pins.
I haven't personally done it but most people swear by it for upping your max and getting you out of plateaus. I will give it a shot during my next bulk in a few months because I totally suck at bench and can use all the help I can get on it
- 06-06-2010, 10:47 AM
Pin presses from the bottom of the chest are very effective, simply cause they are much harder and force you start the lift at a dead stop. They are best done with low reps, I wouldn't go over 5 with them, and make sure you stay tight and warm up thoroughly before doing them, cause you can really mess your shoulders up with them.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rock Lee in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 52Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:49 PM
- By Blownstang01 in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 02-26-2010, 08:21 PM
- By airram479 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2009, 05:52 PM
- By bbillcee in forum Training ForumReplies: 31Last Post: 07-02-2008, 06:30 PM
- By jverch in forum Training ForumReplies: 33Last Post: 02-18-2005, 07:27 AM