I hope that got your attention!
Can someone please tell me the name of this exercise:
1. Stand up
2. bend over Grip an EZ curl bar in a pronated position from teh ground, on the inner side with both hands
3. clean it
4. now the EZ curl bar is overhead, with arms straightened superiorlly, hands still pronated
5. lower your forearm till it is parallel to ground (elbows are now bent 90 degrees)
6. the motion is liek a 'pressing motion' instead of an 'extension' type of motion
7. it works the inner heads of the tricep
What is this exercise called?