elbow pain while squating
- 05-30-2010, 02:34 PM
- 05-30-2010, 03:11 PM
Your using your arms to balance the weight wayyy too much. Find a comfortable spot to keep the bar on your back and make sure your hands are just there to keep the weight stable. /
Dont try and military press your squat
- 05-30-2010, 03:20 PM
05-30-2010, 03:27 PM
05-30-2010, 03:46 PM
At your weight you should have proper muscular development in your traps and upper back to make a great painless place to hold the bar, definitely get those shoulder blades back a bit to increase this "platform".
But it also comes down to you mentally remembering not to push so hard on the bar, when i first started using straps, I was hurting my forearms even more than without them, because I wasnt allowing my grip to weaken, instead i gripped harder because the straps added circumfrence to the bar.
I garuntee alot of it is a mind game, dont use your arms more than is necessary.
05-30-2010, 03:55 PM
05-30-2010, 09:00 PM
i noticed if i keep my hands too close in on the bar it creates tons of pressure on my elbows hurts worse then bench. way worse. Squeeze ur traps together work on widening the grip where u hold the bar
Similar Forum Threads
- By jayp83 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 04-03-2010, 11:51 AM
- By Ol'Dirty in forum BulkingReplies: 15Last Post: 04-24-2009, 01:35 AM
- By brownstown89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2009, 05:47 PM
- By Buddah in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2008, 10:27 AM
- By julius kelp in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 12Last Post: 08-29-2005, 06:10 AM