Conditioning- Strengthsled (Prowler) pushes and Rope Undulation second to none!!!

blindcycling

Awards
I bulked up a little too much over the winter, and have been focusing the last couple months on conditioning. I have focused on 2 main areas: sled pushes (watch the powler challenge if you have never used a sled), and rope undulation....this is no bull**** the hardest 2 conditioning workouts that I have ever done. I have lost about 19 lbs of nothing but lard.
The best thing about this is that I got the "rope" for free (I went to the local fire station, and asked if I could have a length of their old waste fire hose, and they gave it to me for FREE)!!! If you have never tried it, DO NOT BUY THOSE EXPENSIVE ROPES... go to home depot, and buy a couple of 50 foot cheap water hoses, and duct tape the ends together...or go to the fire dept like I did (but be warned, the fire hose is heavy, and you must be ****ing strong, and have great core strength to start to make it do waves). Then secure one end to something...fence, tire, weights, something heavy, then walk to the other end and start making the rope do waves. I'm telling you , that it is ****ing ridiculous how this kills you.
And the sled pushes, probably the best $175 I have ever spent. Knowing what I do now, I wish I would have bought a sled several years ago. It is such an asswhooper, I almost have gotten to the point that I dread to do it. I know it sounds like I am a *****, but this is no **** the hardest conditioning thing that I think that a person can do.

blindcycling

Awards
My usual routine year round was weights MTWF, with cardio (treadmill) Th and Sat. I have moved my weight days to T,TH,S and cardio/conditioning to MWF using the sled, ropes and sometimes sledge and tire.

Are there any other conditioning exercises that I should be looking at? I am doing high intensity, short duration style conditioning.

NOG

NOG

Awards
My usual routine year round was weights MTWF, with cardio (treadmill) Th and Sat. I have moved my weight days to T,TH,S and cardio/conditioning to MWF using the sled, ropes and sometimes sledge and tire.

Are there any other conditioning exercises that I should be looking at? I am doing high intensity, short duration style conditioning.
The tabata system is a good way in order to combine both condition and strength. I can't post any links, but google is a good starting point