All the pics in one thread...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figure I would put all of pics my trainee in here. There are some good one and some bad ones due to lighting. But you can definetly see a difference in the before and after (especially in the shoulders and abs). They are definetly more pumped with much less water retention. Its amazing what you can do in a week. I basically pumped him up while eliminating water. For 19 he has a bright future if he decides to pursue this.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out the striations in the shoulders. Abs and arms look better to.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I thought he looked better Bobo.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, me too. :D

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
arms and shoulders are amazing! especially shoulders. Chest and lats could use a little bit of work but thats just because i was TRYING to find something worth improving. Good work man!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly what I see. He knows the areas he needs to work on. I just need to thicken him up a bit in the chest and back. I want to bring th lower abs out more to. But he only 19 so he all the time in the world to improve.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i take it his identity didn't need to kept a secret in the second set of pics?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got lazy. Doesn't matter really.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
maybe it's just the different size pictures, or the crappy lighting, but i think he looks alot smaller in the second set...still very impressive though

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's because he had to diet down for a show. How many natural guys do you know that add size while dieting for a show?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course he was smaller, but his actual measurements were identical. He just a lost a lot of water weight. You can easily see this in his shoulders from the back double bi shot.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive up here and look at them yourself. :D

I only post what was given to me.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
his measurements were the same? i guess it's just the different size pictures and the bad lighting...i cant really see vascularity in the 2nd set...but i can see that the lower abs are more defined...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its the lighthing. He some freaky veins popping out of his shoulders and a couple in his abs. Jeez, a tough crowd to please around here. :D

BTW- After the contest I tihnk he drank for 5 straight nights... ;)

I haven't talked to him much and for good reason. I told him to live it up because he busted his ass in a college environment which is not easy to do. Very proud of his efforts.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
**** hook me up with a diet and work routine???? that guys uber ripped up and only 19 great job!!!!!!!! the abs are great after he lost the water weight they where nice before to

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Fuckin awesome..what really stands out to me in these pics more than the first are the biceps in the first photo. Overall VERY GOOD

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
yeah, being in a college environment myself, I can only imagine how hard it was for him to eat clean...at the cafeteria, the food is either breaded, on bread/buns, pizza or cereal...i dont know about the college he attends, but mine keeps us really bloody busy and so it isnt uncommon to go nights without much, if any, sleep...then you're too busy/tired to go to the gym...especially when you have 7 tests in 9 days

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** hook me up with a diet and work routine???? that guys uber ripped up and only 19 great job!!!!!!!! the abs are great after he lost the water weight they where nice before to

Patience :D

Everything should be ready to go in 2-3 weeks if your interested.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, being in a college environment myself, I can only imagine how hard it was for him to eat clean...at the cafeteria, the food is either breaded, on bread/buns, pizza or cereal...i dont know about the college he attends, but mine keeps us really bloody busy and so it isnt uncommon to go nights without much, if any, sleep...then you're too busy/tired to go to the gym...especially when you have 7 tests in 9 days

Yeah, its the same here. Universities aren't exactly the best places for healthy food choices.

My first rule was:

No alcohol, peroid! :D

How many college students would follow that one? :D He followed everything exactly how he should have and really impressed me. Its EXTREMELY tough to do what he did. I don't know if I could have done the same.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My first rule was:

No alcohol, peroid! :D

How many college students would follow that one?
Me! I don't drink really anymore, and work at a bar on the weekends, so it's actually pretty easy. Only time I ever really drink is when I go home to see my family, and that's usually just wine, and because it's free.

I also guess I'm lucky for my dining hall, I can eat pretty well and cleanly there relatively speaking.

Bobo, I may be interested in doing some work with you when you get things up and running. Not like competing or anything, but would be interested to hear your thoughts on a lot of things.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bobo, I may be interested in doing some work with you when you get things up and running. Not like competing or anything, but would be interested to hear your thoughts on a lot of things.
*sigh* and here I thought I was the only one you listened too.

Figure it out for yoself, foo!

:p

A

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
*sigh* and here I thought I was the only one you listened too.

Figure it out for yoself, foo!

:p

A

You were.

That's why I can only bench 115lbs, can't squat, and have 12 inch arms.

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
Bobo can you help my girl that slim fast just ain't working.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
WOW, nineteen!!!?!!!?! damn, i wish i looked like that now!! and im almost 24 lol. sweet dude. way to go. good diet, training for sure what supps, hormone, etc? if any.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
Biceps and shoulders look great! He could probably work on tightening the midsection and obliques a little.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump...give props to the chick damnit! :D

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
nice back development... arms look like they have a good base to them..

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Wow NICE back.Soon i'll be ripped can't wait!!

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Bump...give props to the chick damnit! :D
Ahh OK is there anything else I can give her?;)

She looks great I love ripped chicks!!!!