Questions about training?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
If you guys have any questions on the type of service I will provide, you can ask them here and I will get to them as soon as I can. Don't ask for price though, because even I haven't figured that out yet! :D

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about sports specific training? Or are you doing BBing only.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
It depends on the situation. I can certainly do it but honestly you might want someone who specializes in that area and have experience with those types of athletes. I can definetly do the nutritional aspect though which will be an option. My service will provide many different options (full program for bulking and cutting, nutrutional consultation for bulking and cutting, or just consultations on whatever you want to discuss. These will be by phone, email, etc....the choice is yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was just curious. I do sport specific training for MMA guys, well only a couple of them. I was just curious if you were going to be offering that as well.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
No worries sifu, your safe. LOL

My main focus will be bodybuilding but I can do others as well. My local clients (at least most of them) most likely will not be bodybuilders.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, I didn't mean it like that. I meant maybe I could refer some people your way in the future. My school just topped 200 students, so I am a little busy.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Sure, when I launch this whole project, get in touch with me.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So when will you have the details on pricing nailed down...and how does one go about signing up? Just curious. Best of luck!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Probably not for a couple weeks. I will make sure you know and a full thread explaining everything will be posted. I also will have the website up and running so you can find the information there also.

fieyaa

Awards
If you guys have any questions on the type of service I will provide, you can ask them here and I will get to them as soon as I can. Don't ask for price though, because even I haven't figured that out yet! :D
I notice you keep saying you will switch around nutrition for your clients. Do you also offer workout routines for bulking/cutting cycles? Do you work around the client's schedule? For example, if I don't have access to the foods you require me to eat and stuff of that nature? Thanks.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yes to all of those questions. Before anything would happen we would have a consultation about every aspect of training (training, nutrition, available foods, schedule, etc....)