For those who seek a home within a home...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well guys, this will eventually be the forum for all those who seek my help in training as soon as the business apsect is ready. I am still editing the forum but for now you can post whatever the hell you want. Just keep it fairly clean and respectable. Ask questions about anything because this will be my home within a home.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, when I say you can post anything, it means say more than 4 words you dopes!! :D

But thanks anyway... ;)

db682

Awards
  • Established
When are you inviting everyone over to the new house for the house warming party? Is it open bar? Protein shakes of all types and flavors!!!

If you need any help with anything let us know. I'll do what I can.
Good luck,

db

db682

Awards
  • Established
for now you can post whatever the hell you want. Just keep it fairly clean and respectable. Ask questions about anything because this will be my home within a home.
Can I be an honorary clown? If Alice Cooper and Arnold Swartzenegger (sp) can get honorary Ph.D's and doctorates then I think its only fair. ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When are you inviting everyone over to the new house for the house warming party? Is it open bar? Protein shakes of all types and flavors!!!

If you need any help with anything let us know. I'll do what I can.
Good luck,

db
Kahlua and ON 100% Whey for everyone. ;)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
How about a free year of training for mods? :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoah!!! You want me to fold before I even start?!?!?! :D

Hey you know your discount already ;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Bobo, 2 things:
1) I love the name of the place.
2) If I ever have the time and desire to go pro, I know where to find ya!

ManBeast

P.S. I tried really hard to make it over four words. :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
good luck! :)

.......damn I'm good, only two words! ....excluding these of course....**** I better stop now or it will only continue :D

fieyaa

Awards
I'm looking forward to this section..

Will the progress of your clients be updated publicly (if they want of course) or is all information private once things get setup? Thanks.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Specific diets and training routines will be kept completely private UNLESS you want them not to be. But they will remain within this forum for other clients and selected people I let in. ;)

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Was waiting for you to make your grand entrance!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I like the name, very clown-like :D

BTW, it's good to see you kept your prescence here Bobo.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So, if I eat 2 dozen Krispy Kremes at least 3 times a week, would that keep anavar from shutting me down, or should I just drink winny? I can drink winny, right? :D

I'll be shellin' out for last-minute prep someday, brother.. You've ben warned! :p

phatbody

Awards
That's awesome. It'd be great to be able to have you as a trainer. On that note, if people are in close proximity to you would you have training sessions?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If thats what you wanted, sure.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Southwest Florida.

phatbody

Awards
Damn, that's a little to far from Virginia. Oh well, I'm still interested in seeing what you will put together.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Southwest Florida.
I hope your getting a dish with sports package or those Eagles games will be out of reach for ya. If ya want I'll tape the games and send them to ya. ;) Good luck with this bro, I can't wait till it's my time to get in the game. When I do though we can run florida. :D

gobig1

Awards
Southwest Florida.
A little too far from Hawaii as well...........When you get your prices and website up and running, hope you can do some miracles with a 40yr old Marine Gunnery Seargent that wants to show the kids a thing or two on the stage! I've got a decent base to work with 5'7" 180 (ish) thick genetics but need your expert direction and guidance. Just got divorced so the door is open for anything, food, PH's, IGF, etc., etc., etc., I'm not a money bag but I can afford most things. Want to do the Armed Forces Championships next April, after watching it last month, I think I would have a good shot at the over 40 trophy with your guidance of course. Will be talking to you in the near future Bobo.........glad your sticking around for all the good AM bros.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hey I live in SW Florida, are you anywhere near Naples??
Best of luck Bobo - you know everything - yep basically everything

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I am near Naples :)

Gobig, sounds good. We'll get you straightened out!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Bobo, i'm sending you email

gobig1

Awards
Gobig, sounds good. We'll get you straightened out!
Thanks Bobo! With the exception of a couple week long conferences to attend back in the Statesand a nice vacation to the Philippines :D :D :D , I will have about 11 months from now to prep and get to where I need to be.........Bobo, I will be in touch in the near future, if anyone can work a miracle on the human organism, its you brother!

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
When do u think you'll be accepting clients? o_O
And what are the prices going to look like?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check the new thread...