Help with schedule

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Sup guys i need help trying to figure out a good lifting schedule, i can do cardio every morning for about 45mins, no probs but i recently had a newborn baby and i watch hi as soon as i come home from work and my wife leave to go to work, i prob have about hour from the time i get home to the time she leaves.
I also have saturday and sunday to train need help guys.

thedawg3545

thedawg3545

Awards
sort of depends on what your goals are to be honest, u can always do a lfting session for 45 mins in the morning in place of your cardio or switch it aroudn vice versa

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Time spent isn't necessarily the be all end all, it's the effort you put in when there is what counts. You can get by perfectly fine training just 3 days a week on a mon-wed-fri schedule, or a tue-thu-sat. If I were in your situation I'd do less cardio and opt for a training regime like that. A push pull legs always works well. Something like:

Mon Chest/delts/tris

Flat bench
Incline db press
Standing barbell press
Skullcrushers
Lateral raises

Wed Back/biceps/abs

Deadlifts
Barbell rows
Chins
Barbell curls
Hammer curls
Ab work

Fri-Legs

Leg extensions
Squats
Leg curls
Calf raises

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
that sounds good but im shooting for something more of a sat-sun- and either friday or monday kind of schedule

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Time spent isn't necessarily the be all end all, it's the effort you put in when there is what counts. You can get by perfectly fine training just 3 days a week on a mon-wed-fri schedule, or a tue-thu-sat. If I were in your situation I'd do less cardio and opt for a training regime like that. A push pull legs always works well. Something like:

Mon Chest/delts/tris

Flat bench
Incline db press
Standing barbell press
Skullcrushers
Lateral raises

Wed Back/biceps/abs

Deadlifts
Barbell rows
Chins
Barbell curls
Hammer curls
Ab work

Fri-Legs

Leg extensions
Squats
Leg curls
Calf raises
Do what shizz said on fri, sun and monday or fri, sat, mon. 2 days on 1 day off. That workout is great especially for 45 minute sessions if you keep the weights high. You have more than enough time to get great training in.