The encyclopedia of Muscle and strength
- 04-22-2010, 04:29 PM
- 04-22-2010, 07:50 PM
Books like that can be great reads (especially for toilet time) but honestly you can find everything you'd ever need to know on the internet if you just look for it.
I'm not saying don't buy it though... Try going to Google, typing the name of that book and then "reviews." Google is an awesome tool!
04-23-2010, 02:51 PM
04-23-2010, 05:19 PM
As far as Arnold's book goes, if you already have a decent amount of experience, go for it, because you would better know how to pick out the info you could actually use. This book is a trap for beginners though because they'd be likely to try and follow his advice and routines to the letter which would absolutely lead to overtraining and lack of progress. I mean, even in the beginner program he's calling for very high volume and high frequency (6 days per week, jeez).
It's a great book for toilet time, by the way. lol
Similar Forum Threads
- By synergy7 in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2010, 11:01 PM
- By Icemansoldier in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 05-06-2010, 01:56 PM
- By bmw8591 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2009, 08:14 PM
- By someguy1984 in forum Training ForumReplies: 40Last Post: 01-25-2009, 01:56 PM
- By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2008, 07:23 PM