Squat questions!!/

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
I have a few questions on excersises i should do to help get my max squat up any tips please tell me i need help im trying to get a huge squat!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I have a few questions on excersises i should do to help get my max squat up any tips please tell me i need help im trying to get a huge squat!
Where are the questions?

permanabol

Awards
A strong lower back and Hamstrings are essential. When I squat I try to sit back into it by first sticking out my butt so I can feel my back tense even more (everything should be squeezing when doing the squat). As rippetoe said in those videos hip drive is what is important and it will let you use your hammies over quads but I would not suggest looking down it makes me lose my form and round my back but that's just me. They bent at the knees first in those videos where I bend at the hip first. Go watch some westside videos as well even though I'm note to fond of their training for it is based on multi ply gear mainly even though it can fit for single ply as well I just haven't figured it out yet. and no one bash me for that comment I highly respect all the westside lifters

permanabol

Awards
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyGIeV5R61Q"]YouTube- EliteFTS.com - Squat and Deadlift Exercise Index DVD Promo[/nomedia]

this type of squat gives more power then rippetoes version which is more olympic style