- 04-13-2010, 10:58 PM
I have been doing 4 to 60 reps of heavy. It is starting to hurt the old joints. Also, I want to gain muscle but not have to worry about how much I can lift. I don't want to have to go to the gym and think I have to max out today. I am not worried about how much I can lift but how my body looks. Looking add muscle. Any ideas??
- 04-13-2010, 11:15 PM
- 5'9" 185 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
How about restating what your actual question in a more concise and clear manner so we can understand what you are saying. I am totally confused as to what you are talking about.
The only thing I got was you don't want to have to max out all the time, which luckily for you, you shouldn't be doing anyway.
- 04-13-2010, 11:21 PM
I do 4 to 6 reps with max weight I can do each set. I don't want to worry about how much I can lift but how I look. I don't care how strong I am, like use to care about. I just want to look good and healthy. I want to gain muscle. Suggestions?
04-13-2010, 11:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 57Last Post: 07-13-2010, 02:08 AM
- By nattydisaster in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2010, 07:17 PM
- By silverSurfer in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 06-24-2008, 07:40 AM
- By Flaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-14-2007, 12:52 PM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-26-2004, 03:13 PM