- 04-06-2010, 05:18 PM
I was doing heavy skullcrushers and regretfully did not warm up properly. Towards the end of my second set I reached failure midway through my last rep. I put the weights down and felt a sharp pain going from the head of my inner elbow stretching diagonally underneath my arm towards my lateral head. The intensity of the pain subsided quickly but still remained for a good couple hours after my workout. I took 5 mg of diazepam and that seemed to loosen it up a bit but it still feels out of whack a bit. Any one ever torn a tricep and had a similar experience or think this was just a strain/pull that will be fine with a couple days rest?
Similar Forum Threads
- By aussie280 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-02-2011, 07:25 PM
- By crazyfool405 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2010, 03:23 PM
- By manville140 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2010, 01:46 AM
- By mss07 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-18-2009, 09:53 PM
- By Longdog in forum General ChatReplies: 25Last Post: 10-20-2004, 05:57 PM