Pain all over
- 04-06-2010, 09:21 AM
Pain all over
Any suggestions for help with joint pain? My left wrist and into my thumb hurt like a son of a !@4#* especially when I bench. My righ shoulder has also started acting up as well.
Do they sell any kind of wrist/hand braces for lifting or maybe an ace bandage? It just sucks being in a really good routine and having to deal with this. I've been sucking it up for a while, but it's starting to really impact the quality of my workouts.
I needed to vent, and any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- 04-06-2010, 09:26 PM
When you bench do you wrap your thumbs around the bar and flex your wrists so your forarms make a straight line? Or do you have your wrists bent back into almost a 90 degree? Keep them locked straight and it takes the pressure off. And yes you can get some wraps just for your wrists, I got a pair of basic elastic Harbinger brand at ****'s Sports for about $10. I like them alot when going heavy.
Similar Forum Threads
- By anoopbal in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2011, 07:07 AM
- By MF210 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 14Last Post: 02-19-2009, 05:24 AM
- By predator124 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2005, 08:59 PM
- By SUPERMAN0383 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 12-02-2004, 07:39 PM
- By motleybreu in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2003, 11:11 AM