Rugby player wondering, Is this to simple?

BB Ambitious

Awards
Alright so here we are, I play inside center, so lean-mass/bulk muscle is my ultimate goal for next fall season.

I'm starting with something simple but is it to simple? Any Suggestions for a weekly outline would be AMAZING, but here is what I'm doing.

P.S.- I'm getting back from a very very bad ankle sprain.

Ok so:

Workout A
3x5 Squat
3x5 Bench Press
3x5 Deadlift
2x8 Dips

Workout B
3x5 Squat
3x5 Standing military press
3x5 Power Cleans
2x8 Chin-ups

I rotate the lifts,
Mon-A
WED-B
FRI-A

Then
Mon-B
WED-A
FRI-B

What can I add in for maybe tuesday and thursday? Saturday I get some swimming in but it's mostly for my ankle.

Mon+Wed+Fri I do 20 minutes of biking and then 10 minutes of stairmaster, I'm doing these to strengthen the muscles back I tore in my ankle.

Post away and thanks for those who help! :cool2:

BB Ambitious

Awards
Ah and some information,

Diet:
7am (as soon as I wake up) Whey and Oats
8am (after I shower and getting ready) - as many eggs as I can eat and 3 peices of wheat toast with jam
10am - nuts (i like almonds) NutraPro
12pm - have my wrap or whatever I planned to eat for lunch
pre w/o - peanut butter and jelly sandwich? and a preworkout shake
post workout - oats, dextrose, protein, creatine, and milk into a shake
dinner - beef! beef! beef! and some veggies
pre bed time - greek yogurt or cottage cheese with berries or fruit of some sort

deadlift18

Awards
i dont think one day of rest is enough for squats if you put out max effort on squats and deadlifts. I would be hurtin for a few days. I would only do squats twice a week and i would do cardio on tues. and thurs. Take squat out of wed. and just add more sets to your other workouts.

BB Ambitious

Awards
i dont think one day of rest is enough for squats if you put out max effort on squats and deadlifts. I would be hurtin for a few days. I would only do squats twice a week and i would do cardio on tues. and thurs. Take squat out of wed. and just add more sets to your other workouts.

Yeah I hurt pretty bad haha, but this is only for the first 3 weeks, I'll change squats to something different after.

ato ucf

Look up the madcow 5x5. It's almost exactly the same program as what your doing but it adds in bent over rows. Bill Starr came up with it and it works amazingly well at bulding solid mass. Google it, theres a template for you to put in your current lift numbers and from that it creates a program for you where it has you hitting pr's every week.

deadlift18

Awards
Honestly go off of no one's stupid routine, it all depends on YOU! HONESTLY. All they little styles and workouts worked for THEM! So find somthin that works for you!

deadlift18

Awards
SCREW EVERYONE ELSE's worklout! Just DOIT! you SON!