stretch marks from flyes

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
Recently noticed some purple lines on the outside of left pec after some heavy flyes.. Anyone else ever get anything like this? I'm assuming they are stretch marks.:censored:

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Can be made worse by deodorant or antiperspirant. Put a little lotion on the area before you work out. May not do much but it isn't hurting either.

permanabol

Awards
Sorry bout the last comment but you could try some cocoa butter to prevent further stretch marks

EctoMeso

livin the dream man imo if i could get some strecth marks happening i would be a happier man!! :D :D :D

But yea get the lotion that preggy chicks use for there bub stretch marks.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Ya i got stretchmarks in the same place from heavy benching i think it was..but i dont mind them to much they fade with time and they just signify rapid muscle gain so i like them.

deadlift18

Awards
i think of stretch marks as battle wounds. Your basically GOING to get them if you grow and growing is a good thing. Am i wrong? I wish i could get some on my calves.

deadlift18

Awards
Also tanning will make them appear less visable

doingwork30

doingwork30

Awards
It just means your getting diesel! Embrace them and use female breast stretch mark lotion haha like ectomeso said

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
i think of stretch marks as battle wounds. Your basically GOING to get them if you grow and growing is a good thing. Am i wrong? I wish i could get some on my calves.
i have them on my calves and all across my chest/biceps/quads.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
I don't think you can blame them on any one particular exercise. They're just associated with quick growth. Fat people have them, pregnant girls have them, Anabolic Minds Forum Members have them...just be glad you're growing. Use some vitamin E oil if they are bothering you.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
i used to use vitamin E oil twice a day everyday for months and it did nothing for me. ive also tried countless other products because i hated them at first. It didnt minimize the appearance of them or anything. Just time will help somewhat, but once their there, their there to stay. i dont mind how they look, but if my mother saw them shed be horrified. I love my mom to death so i keep them under wraps when shes around.

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
I don't think you can blame them on any one particular exercise. They're just associated with quick growth. Fat people have them, pregnant girls have them, Anabolic Minds Forum Members have them...just be glad you're growing. Use some vitamin E oil if they are bothering you.
Reason I am thinking flyes is because i just put them back into my routine and a few days after I did i noticed them there. life goes on.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry bout the last comment but you could try some cocoa butter to prevent further stretch marks
I've heard this before. I believe women do this when they get pregnant to help with the stretch marks. There's no shame in having some stretch marks and anything that helps is better than nothing.

Honestly, I'd go see what mothers-to-be do about stretch marks because it seems like if there were to be a group of people that know what they're talking about, it would be them.

Good luck

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
Yeah, I'm not really flipping out. When I see them, I'm like dang.. oh well. You know, not much I can do now so there's no point on stressing.