Strength Trainning and protein?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i just finished bulking (about 15 lbs:smirk:) and im currently gonna focus on strength because i have to prepare for football season. and honestly need some advise on post workout, cardio, nutrition, and supplements. do i really need protein for post workout, since there is no real muscle breakdown? can i do cardio to slim down some of the fat gained from my bulk and increase overall performance? what other supp besides creatine glutamine and protein can i take as an extra edge. and how many calories should i be eating to slim down while maintain my bulk muscle and still build strength?

any help greatly appreciated

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
bump

permanabol

Awards
If your going on a "cut" your going to lose weight... if you do a recomp, which from what I read, takes forever you will lose fat slowly and maintain strength and mass hopefully.... IMO if you are going into football season screw how you look and eat the whole f***ing house.....
More food==>more weight==>more strength

anyway to recomp you basically do HIIT and time your carbs properly and keep protein high (someone correct me if I am wrong)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If your going on a "cut" your going to lose weight... if you do a recomp, which from what I read, takes forever you will lose fat slowly and maintain strength and mass hopefully.... IMO if you are going into football season screw how you look and eat the whole f***ing house.....
More food==>more weight==>more strength

anyway to recomp you basically do HIIT and time your carbs properly and keep protein high (someone correct me if I am wrong)
but im a Full back but this year i want to play halfback so i need to increase strength while decreasing weight

permanabol

Awards
How much body fat are you at know and what do you want to get to/ weight goals and how much have your maxes increased over this bulk?

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
bump up the shakes and make sure all ur calories are completely clean or damn neear clean